Driven Racing Oil 05206 SR50 Conventional 20W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $86.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Driven Racing Oil
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Does not apply
Racing every weekend in the grassroots world is expensive – fuel costs, replacement parts, trekking back and forth to the track. When it comes to saving money, skimping on race car maintenance can be a short-term solution leading to a long-term problem. What if there was a cost-effective way to prevent this problem? Introducing SR50, the latest addition to the Driven Racing Oil™ line of lubricants. SR50 was designed with racers in mind, offering maximum performance at a price the sportsman racer can afford. With SR50, you can have peace of mind, protect your race car, and spare yourself weeks of downtime doing expensive engine rebuilds.
SR50 20W-50 is a robust conventional race oil to be used where frequent oil changes are needed, such as in dirt track and sportsman bracket racing, to eliminate the build-up of dirt or fuel dilution. It utilizes a proprietary anti-wear and friction-reducing additive package to fight
valve train wear and internal scuffing.
- Robust conventional 20W-50 race oil at
an economic, racer-friendly price
- Proprietary high zinc formulation for
flat tappet and roller lifters
- Proven to reduce skidding with roller
lifters with both needle and bushed designs
- Ideal for racers who need to change oil
often to prevent dirt buildup and
accumulated fuel dilution
- Compatible with most fuels, including
methanol, E85, and race gas
- Provides up to 38% better wear protection than
high zinc, national brand synthetic oils
- Please pay for all items at the same time.
- If shipping rates do not combine properly, contact us or send a buyer requested total.
- You must contact us before making payment to combine your items.
- Failure to do so will result in separate shipping fees for each individual item.
- We cannot combine your order if you have already paid.
Returned merchandise must include all packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. If the items being returned need to be repackaged, there will be a repacking charge. Repack the item in a sturdy box, include a copy of your invoice and complete the form on the back of the invoice. You must ship orders back PREPAID. WE DO NOT ACCEPT COD SHIPMENTS. All exchanges need to have reshipping charges included.
All fiberglass items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. No returns on electrical parts, DVDs, and books unless they are defective. Absolutely no returns on special order or closeout merchandise.
- Accepted Payment Methods - PayPal and major credit cards are accepted. Sales tax applies to the following states: 7.25% in Nebraska, 7.0% in Indiana, 6.0% in Kentucky, and 9.5% in Washington.
- Terms - Immediate payment is required on all listings.