75W DC Buck Boost Voltage Converter Constant Current Module Step Power Up / Down
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $3.49 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Does Not Apply
- Input voltage::
- Output voltage::
- 1.25-36V (continuously adjustable)
- Output current::
- Max. 5A (adjustable)
- Output power::
- Max. 75W
- Operating frequency::
- Does not apply
5A DC-DC Constant Current for LED Driver Lithium-ion Battery Power Supply Module
Use as an ordinary buck module with overcurrent protection
Used as a charger for lithium battery,nickel-cadmium nickel-metal hydride battery (battery pack)
Use as a high-power LED constant current driver module
Two modes: constant voltage and constant current, indicator display
When used as a lithium battery charger, you can set the float voltage and the charging current.
High power, high efficiency, low ripple, current limit protection
Input voltage: 4-38V
Output voltage: 1.25-36V (continuously adjustable)
Output current: Max. 5A (adjustable)
Output power: Max. 75W
Working temperature: -40degree Celsius~+85degree Celsius
Operating frequency: 180KHz
Conversion efficiency: up to 96%
Short circuit protection: Yes (limited current 8A)
Over-temperature protection: Yes (automatic shutdown output if over-temperature)
Reverse input protection: No
Installation method: 4 *3mm screws
Wiring: terminal or soldering terminal, V-IN is input, V-OUT is output
Module dimension: approx. 51.2mm *26.2mm *15mm
1. Use as an ordinary buck module with overcurrent protection
(1) Adjust the constant voltage leveler so that the output voltage reaches your desired voltage level.
(2) Measure the output short-circuit current with the 10A current meter of the multi-meter (directly connect the two test leads to the output terminal), and adjust the constant current potentiometer to make the output current reach the predetermined over-current protection value. (For example, the current value displayed by the multimeter is 4A, then when you use the module, the maximum current can only reach 4A. When the current reaches 4A, the red constant voltage constant current indicator is on, otherwise the indicator is off).
Note:If used in this way,there will be a voltage drop of 0~0.3V after the load is connected because the output has a 0.05Ω current sampling resistor. This is a normal phenomenon! The voltage drop is not pulled down by your load but drops to the sampling resistor.
2. Use as a battery charger
The module without constant current function can not be used to charge the battery. Because the voltage difference between the battery and the charger that consumes electricity is very large, the charging current is too large and the battery is damaged. Therefore, the battery must be used at the beginning. Stream charging, automatically switches back to constant voltage charging when charging to a certain degree.
(1) Make sure you need the float charge voltage and charge current of the rechargeable battery; (if the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2V, the maximum charge current is 1C, ie 2200mA)
(2) Under no-load conditions, the multimeter measures the output voltage and adjusts the constant voltage leveler so that the output voltage reaches the float voltage; (If the 3.7V lithium battery is charged, adjust the output voltage to 4.2V)
(3) Measure the output short-circuit current with the multimeter 10A current range (directly connect the two test leads to the output terminal), and adjust the constant current potentiometer to make the output current reach the preset charging current value;
(4) The charge turn lamp current factory default is 0.1 times the charge current; (battery in the charging process, the current is gradually reduced, and gradually from constant current charging to constant voltage charging, if the charging current is set to 1A, then When the charge current is less than 0.1A, the blue light is off and the green light is on. At this point, the battery is fully charged.)
(5) Connect the battery and charge it.
(Steps 1, 2, 3, and 4: Input is connected to the power supply, output is not connected to the battery)
3. Use as high-power LED constant current drive module
1) Make sure that you need to drive the LED's operating current and maximum operating voltage;
2) Under no-load conditions, the multimeter measures the output voltage and adjusts the constant voltage leveler so that the output voltage reaches the maximum LED operating voltage;
3) Measure the output short-circuit current with the 10A current meter of the multimeter, and adjust the constant-current potentiometer at the same time to make the output current reach the predetermined LED operating current;
4) Connect the LED, test machine.
(Steps 1, 2, and 3 are: input power supply, output no-load LED light.)
ATTENTION: When this module is used in excess of 3A and 35W, please enhance heat dissipation!
1 * Module
Note: The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
We accept payment via Paypal only.
Payment must be made within 5 days, Non-payment may result in an UPI (Unpaid Item), eBay will automatically close your account if you accumulate 4 UPI's total.
Import cutoms duties or taxes which are not included in item price, if any, are on buyer's responsibility. You can check with your local customs office for further information prior to bidding/buying.
We only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses. Please comfirm that your paypal address is in line with your shipping address.
Please kindly note that the combined shipping is not provided because the shipping fee is calculated by weight. Also, the each additional item means exactly the the same color and size.
It takes about 7-15 working days to US; about 10-30 working days to other countries. Transit time may be a little delayed because of the bad weather and customs inspection. If you do not receive your item within 30 working days since payment finished, please contact us immediately for further assistance.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Positive Feedback is very important to us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via "Ask seller a question" . We will reply your email within 24 working hours.