NEW ICOM IC-R6-20 IPX2 MIL-STD-810 EXP Wide Band Handheld Scanner Receiver Radio
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $236.95 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Frequency Band(s):
- Supported Modes:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- To Fit:
- Portable/Handheld Radio
ICOM IC-R6 -20 IPX2 Drip water resistant EXP Handheld Wideband Receiver
Product code: ICOM IC-R6
The R6 comes with:
- IC-R6 EXP Handhled Govt wideband receiver(Analog mode)
- Flexible SMA antenna
- Belt clip
- Wrist strap
- AA size Rechargeable battery and 120V AC adapter US plug(Please note you might find other converter adapter if you live in other voltage areas and you can use other AA charger to charge the battery)
- English Owner's Operation Manual.
The 100 Ch/Sec Wideband Signal “Search Machine”
100kHz–1309.995MHz* wideband coverage
While the IC-R6 receives an ultra wideband frequency range, the radio provides superior sensitivity and receiver characteristics that is insusceptible to interference. Amateur stations, AM, FM, short wave broadcasts, TV audio* and a variety of utility communications can be caught and listened to.
* Frequency range depends on version. Analog TV audio only. Cannot decode digital TV audio.
100 channels per second high speed scan
The IC-R6 has 100 channels per second high speed scan capability*. This superior scanning power allows the utmost efficiency when searching over 1300MHz of spectrum!
* VFO mode scanning.
15 hours of continuous receive capability*
The IC-R6 is energy-efficient, designed to provide many hours of listening enjoyment on a single charge. With the supplied rechargeable Ni-MH cells (1400mAh ×2), the IC-R6 provides up to 15 hours of continuous receive capability*.
* At 50mW output using external speaker.
1300 memory channels with 22 memory banks
With 1300 alphanumeric memory channels, 50 scan edges and 200 auto write memories, the IC-R6 gives you flexible scanning. Use the bank link scan feature to choose from and connect any of the 22 memory banks.
VSC (Voice Squelch Control)
The VSC opens the squelch only when a modulated signal is detected and ignores unmodulated beat noise. It is a handy feature for those listeners who are scanning for talk, news and music, but not data bursts or beacons.
Multiple power choices
The IC-R6 can be powered by rechargeable Ni-MH cells, or with alkaline batteries. Run the IC-R6 using the AC adapter, or opt for a cigarette lighter cable, CP-18A/E. When used the optional drop-in charger stand BC-194 with the AC adapter or cigarette lighter cable, you can easily start charging the Ni-MH cells, while eliminating the need to connect the power source to the DC power jack of the receiver.
- Built-in audio low pass filter
- ±1.0ppm high frequency stability (at 25°C)
- Earphone cord antenna for AM aviation as well as FM broadcast
- Ferrite bar antenna for AM broadcast
- 150mW loud audio with internal speaker
- DTCS and CTCSS tone squelch and reverse tone squelch
- Priority watch function with priority beep function
- Optional CT-17, CI-V level converter for remote control
- PC programmable with optional CS-R6
- Receiver-to-receiver cloning (optional OPC-474 required)
- Auto power OFF (0.5–2 hours and end of busy signal)
- Compact, drip-resistant construction
- Duplex operation monitoring
- Automatic LCD backlight
- Dial speed acceleration
- Built-in RF attenuator
- Auto memory write scan stores the detected frequency, mode and tone into a specified memory
- Reversible up/down buttons and dial knob for volume, frequency, memory channel, scan direction and set mode settings
- Optional new tube earphone, SP-27
(Differs according to version)
|Mode||AM, FM, WFM|
|Current drain||Rated audio output: 130mA typ.|
(Ext. SP, backlight off)
|Battery pack or cells||2×R6 (AA) size Ni-MH or alkaline cells|
|External power supply requirement||4.5V DC rated |
(4.5 - 6.3V with BC- 196SA/SD, CP-18A/E)
|Antenna impedance||50Ω (SMA)|
|Number of memory channels||1250|
(including 200 auto memory write
and 50 scan edges)
(W×H×D; Projections are not included)
|Weight (approx.)||200g; 7.1oz|
(typical, except spurious points)
|FM (at 12dB SINAD):|
1.625MHz– 4.995MHz 0.32μV typ.
5.000MHz– 29.995MHz 0.25μV typ.
30.000MHz– 117.995MHz 0.18μV typ.
118.000MHz– 246.995MHz 0.18μV typ.
247.000MHz– 469.995MHz 0.18μV typ.
470.000MHz– 832.995MHz 0.32μV typ.
833.000MHz–1029.995MHz 0.28μV typ.
1030.000MHz–1309.995MHz 0.35μV typ.
WFM (at 12dB SINAD):
76.000MHz– 108.000MHz 1.1μV typ.
175.000MHz– 221.995MHz 1.1μV typ.
470.000MHz– 770.000MHz 1.8μV typ.
AM (at 10dB S/N):
0.495MHz– 4.995MHz 1.3μV typ.
5.000MHz– 29.995MHz 0.89μV typ.
118.000MHz– 136.000MHz 0.63μV typ.
222.000MHz– 246.995MHz 0.63μV typ.
247.000MHz– 329.995MHz 0.79μV typ.
|Selectivity||AM, FM: |
More than 12kHz/–9dB,
Less than 30kHz/–60dB
More than 150kHz/–6dB
|AF power (at 10% distortion)||Internal speaker (16Ω load) More than 150mW|
External speaker (8Ω load) 80mW typ.
|External speaker connector||3-conductor 3.5 (d) mm (1⁄8″)/8Ω|
Applicable U.S. Military Specifications
Icom makes rugged products that have been tested to and passed the following MIL-STD requirements and strict environmental standards.
|Low Pressure||500.4 I,II|
|High Temperature||501.4 I,II|
|Low Temperature||502.4 I,II|
|Temperature Shock||503.4 I|
|Solar Radiation||505.4 I|
Ingress Protection Standard
|Water||IPX2 (Drip resistant)|
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
International buyers paying and shipping information:
All items could ship worldwide.
2. Shipping Fee & Methods:
The standard shipping rate is for Registered Post Office Airmail small packet. After receiving payment, we will send what you win on auction between 2days . The shipping time is 2 weeks to buyer’s location if not any delay. We can not offer airmail parcel to Italy, only EMS or FedEx to Italy.
We can send items via EMS or Fedex but the shipping fee would be different.