THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE * MAX BROOKS - 2003
- Item condition:
- Like New
- Time left:
- $4.50 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- San Jose,CA,USA
- Ships to:
- ZOMBIE SURVIVAL
- Special Attributes:
- 1st Edition
- Publication Year:
- MAX BROOKS
'ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE', by Max Brooks. Over 265 pages offering complete protection from the living dead.....Published 2003.
Top 10 lessons for surviving a Zombie Attack.
1. Organize before they attack!
2. They fell no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head, cut off theirs.
4. Blades don't need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get into the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quite, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. the Zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
Please review all pictures as they are part of this ad description.
If you have any questions OR would like more pictures, please email me. I will send this item by the US Postal Service media mail.......All items are packed securely. Please see other items of interest in my store, and remember I combine shipping to save you money! Thank you for shopping: THE ELECTRIC FLEA!!! (ref: 514)
Please be sure to read all information below regarding items that I sell.
1. ITEM AS DESCRIBED: Please READ my item description very carefully. I do my very best to give an accurate, fair, honest and reasonable description, as well as pictures, that show the item for what it is. 99% of the items I sell are USED/VINTAGE items, and I state that in my listings. With a USED/VINTAGE item you can expect to see normal wear associated with an item of the type being sold. If an item is new I also state that as well. Please do not expect a brand new, mint or perfect item unless I state that in my listing, again..... most items I sell are VINTAGE/USED. I also provide an opportunity for you, as a buyer, to ask questions and request more pictures if you are concerned about a particular aspect of an item you are interested in....
2. COMMUNICATION: I answer all questions promptly. Requests for additional pictures may take longer. If item is being auctioned, please do not wait until the last minute to request pictures. Once an item has been purchased you will receive an email message acknowledging your purchase and when you may expect delivery.
3. SHIPPING TIME: I ship all items within TWO DAYS after purchase by the US Postal Service. If the package is scanned by the receiving post office you will be able to track the date your item was mailed..... to the date you receive it. Please understand, that's IF the post office scans the package. If you do not receive your item in a reasonable time, please direct your questions to your local U.S. Postal Service. You are also free to contact me for additional assistance. Please remember, once your item is placed into the mail stream I have NO CONTROL over how long it takes for you to receive it.
4. SHIPPING and HANDLING CHARGES: As you know postage isn't cheap and I don't send things free.... My postage charges are very reasonable, I do not gouge or overcharge my customers, if there is a concern about a postage rate, please contact me before making purchase. I list shipping services as either: FIRST CLASS MAIL * PRIORITY MAIL * or PARCEL SELECT, however when you make a purchase, you are welcome to request an item to be shipped anyway you like and I will provide you with an updated invoice at that time. Postage is purchased on-line and tracking is provided at NO extra charge. At this time, I do not charge for 'handling', I cover the cost of the mailing container, tape, glue, packaging material and of course gas and my time driving to the post office and waiting in line to mail the item.
5. RETURN POLICY: As stated above, I do my best to give an accurate, fair, honest and reasonable description on all items I list. However, occasionally I can and do overlook something as I am by no means an expert on everything. I have provided you, the buyer, with an opportunity to ASK questions and request additional pictures regarding an item of interest before you make a purchase. I accepting returns, only if I have made a MAJOR error in my description. All I ask is that you read and understand my return police BEFORE you make a purchase. Please note: I do not refund postage.
6. FEEDBACK: Please feel free to leave ANY FEEDBACK you choose...........My objective is for you to be happy with your item and with my service -- I want to earn your five star feedback on all dimensions! Please review my feedback and feel confident making purchases. If you have any problems with your purchase or my service, please fee l free to contact me, prior to leaving feedback, and I will do my best to work with you to resolve any issues.
7. Some items I have listed are also for sale locally and may not be available. Occasionally an item will sell locally (off-line) on the same date it sells on-line. When that happens, I end my listing as soon as I'm aware it has been sold off-line. If you purchase an item that has already been sold, your money will be refunded. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information - Sincerely - The Electric Flea.